shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with stacking.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm a big fan of stacking but never feel like I can pull off the look. I worry that my diamond gets lost or that my finger is too short. Please provide input.
Exhibit A is how I wear it to keep it simple which I loved but sometimes I want more bling. image_4148.jpg
Exhibit B is my super stack
image_4183.jpg
Exhibit C is my mini stack
image_4184.jpg

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I prefer A the most but the other 2 stacks are alright too as your centre stone is large enough to hold its own.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to ditto thecat. I think your center stone is large enough to still stand out. I would suggest if you get any stackers in the
future to maybe go with a smaller mm. You might try mixing in some small rose gold or yellow gold if you want to add some more
dimension to it.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings!
I love that idea of some other gold colors, tyty.

Also colored stones in a thin band might be nice, or bands with shapes.
here is one of my stack versions[before the cvb was sized down]. I like both the colors and the "break" in the lower band to give more visual interest. Just an idea.
img_0804.jpg

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness Jimmianne your stack is gorgeous! :love: :love:

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nala, I would try putting your ering on the end. So stack your bands on the inside, and then add the ering to the end (the reverse of C). That might look nice. I think the issue with B is that the rings themselves don't stack very well. Lots of gaps, they don't 'fit' together. That makes the stack look larger than it is, which is probably what you're feeling as overwhelming your ering.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I prefer the first. The rest look too busy and the e-ring gets lost.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bonfire|1452704390|3975451 said:
Oh my goodness Jimmianne your stack is gorgeous! :love: :love:

Bonfire, thank you!
I hope others will post examples of their stacks.[& It's such fun to switch bands around often. Keeps things interesting].

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't like the large stone on the bottom.

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
nala-I love the top stack!

Jimmieanne-that CVB band is to die for and looks perfect wit your other rings-swoon!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like thin bands stacked in sets of three. How about adding a twist or bubble band in the middle of stack A?

BTW the band in stack A is a stunner!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
telephone89|1452706103|3975469 said:
Nala, I would try putting your ering on the end. So stack your bands on the inside, and then add the ering to the end (the reverse of C). That might look nice. I think the issue with B is that the rings themselves don't stack very well. Lots of gaps, they don't 'fit' together. That makes the stack look larger than it is, which is probably what you're feeling as overwhelming your ering.
So I actually like the gap but maybe that does overwhelm the diamond. I don't care for the e ring at the top BC I feel my finger is too short and that the diamond just looks awkward too close to the knuckle.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
artdecolover71 said:

Jimmieanne-that CVB band is to die for and looks perfect wit your other rings-swoon!
artdecolover71|1452729274|3975663 said:

Thanks! I wore it out to dinner this way and my friend commented how dazzling my diamond looked! He doesnt usually notice my ring, so i think limiting the stacking made it stand out. Guess that look might be my go-to unless I'm in a playful mood.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AprilBaby|1452729100|3975661 said:
I don't like the large stone on the bottom.
I have been playing with this look BC I see it a lot on TV and like how it looks on others from a distance. Just not sold on how it looks on me.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne|1452688064|3975322 said:
Beautiful rings!
I love that idea of some other gold colors, tyty.

Also colored stones in a thin band might be nice, or bands with shapes.
here is one of my stack versions[before the cvb was sized down]. I like both the colors and the "break" in the lower band to give more visual interest. Just an idea.
img_0804.jpg
Thanks! What color is your gorgeous stone? I hesitate to stack with colors BC my stone is a bit tinted and I always feel the colors bring out the tint more

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results