shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with SI1 inclusions and dimensions

frankie1702

Rough_Rock
Hi all,
I am after some help- I am looking to buy a 2.4-2.5 carat engagement ring. The current stone I am considering is SI1 and has these inclusions. The table percentage is 56 and depth percentage 62.6
questions:
Are these inclusions likely to be visible without magnification?
Any thoughts on the dimensions?

thanks so much in advance! FC639659-E90F-47F7-B16A-400BEFB606BF.png

Diamond_Enthusiast

Shiny_Rock
Please post photo/video and cert.

We can't tell how visible the inclusions are only from the plot. The color of inclusion (dark vs light) and how close to surface etc. would matter, not just location alone.

Just table size and depth is not enough to comment on cut. We don't have any details on crown and pavilion angles for example. On depth, max PS recommended is 62.5%. This stone is 62.6% and without even knowing specifics, I can tell you it'll look smaller than its carat weight.

frankie1702

Rough_Rock

We can't tell how visible the inclusions are only from the plot. The color of inclusion (dark vs light) and how close to surface etc. would matter, not just location alone.

Just table size and depth is not enough to comment on cut. We don't have any details on crown and pavilion angles for example. On depth, max PS recommended is 62.5%. This stone is 62.6% and without even knowing specifics, I can tell you it'll look smaller than its carat weight.

Thanks for that. Rest of dimensions and photo attached.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results