shape
carat
color
clarity

help with settings please!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

djgaloot

Rough_Rock
I am still searhing for my 20th anniversary present for my wife. I went shopping around the downtown, local jewelery stores today and I am convinced that I want to buy my diamonds on-line to get the very best value I can. This site has been great! One ring that I really liked was a simple 5-stone shared prong setting with graduated diamonds. The setting was made in France, though I do not know the maker. I was tod the designer made the setting a couple years ago for DeBeers and was called "I love you". The Jewelery store would only order the ring complete but insisted the stones were of "the highest quality". I would rather buy the diamonds and setting separately. Can anyone direct me to the possible maker of this setting or one similar? The one feature I really liked was the low profile of the setting. The largest diamond was about .37ct. It would be nice if I could find one to use a center stone about .6-.7ct. Another setting I really like is the dvatche truffle but I could only find a 3-stone. They have a 5-stone but they are all the same size. Any other suggestions? Thanks!

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade

----------------
On 4/23/2003 3:23:17 PM djgaloot wrote:

They have a 5-stone but they are all the same size. Any other suggestions? Thanks!

----------------
Digaloot-You might want to try talking with either diamondbob or Lesly from whiteflash. They carry the dvatche line and I have read through threads were they have customized rings for customers. I don't think there is a limit in what dvatche will do as far as custom work. There are also many vendors on this site who work with their own jewelers for custom settings. Anything is possible. So just search around and email certain vendors. Lesly & Diamondbob (Whiteflash), Jonathan aka RHINO (GOODOLDGOLD) carry the line and if not can head you in the right direction in what some of your other options might be. Drop them an email...

-Josh Rioux
Sitka, Alaska
9.gif

djgaloot

Rough_Rock
scorpion,
Thanks,
I will email them for more info.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results