shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with ring style

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

peterspixie

Shiny_Rock
I dont know if this is the proper place to post this but if it needs to be moved then please feel free
emteeth.gif

I have been looking online at ring designs and styles and have fallen IN LOVE! with this (see picture below), however the price is a little too much. Does anyone know the name of this style of band so maybe I can find something similar...thanks in advance for any help!

35.gif

romantiqueritani.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

peterspixie

Shiny_Rock
I like the 3 stone and I did find it on that website but I also saw the price! So I am looking for a cheaper option...I just love it so much.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/6/2009 1:26:54 PM
Author: peterspixie
I like the 3 stone and I did find it on that website but I also saw the price! So I am looking for a cheaper option...I just love it so much.
hmm, would you want to go custom and replicate the design? its not going to be the exact duplicate but can incorparte some of the elements that you love.

ETA: here is another link that has some pretty nice stuff, http://www.greenlakejewelry.com/n_gallery2.asp

and another alternative,.. they are less expensive, but may not have what you are looking for, unless it is that exact Ritani you love, you may have to go custom or save a bit more for it.

http://www.sunjewelry.com/antique-style-diamond-rings.html

peterspixie

Shiny_Rock
I will check that out...Thanks so much for your help :)

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sure anytime, I can''t wait to see what you come up with
36.gif
good luck

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results