shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with reading and Idealscope image

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rumspringa

Rough_Rock
Im interested in this diamond. I''ve requested the idealscope and compared to a few others i have seens this one looks pretty good. From what i remember the more red the better, white not so much and black not good at all. Anyone have any thoughts that may hep to sway me one way or the other?

1198911_-_Ideal_Scope.JPG

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi rums,

Have you requested an ASET image? The Idealscope is the image above. To the best of my knowledge I don't think JA do ASET and they are very useful for Princess...

Rumspringa

Rough_Rock
I asked and they said that they do not have aset images for their diamonds
8.gif

Paul-Antwerp

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 12/17/2008 6:30:57 AM
Author:Rumspringa
Im interested in this diamond. I''ve requested the idealscope and compared to a few others i have seens this one looks pretty good. From what i remember the more red the better, white not so much and black not good at all. Anyone have any thoughts that may hep to sway me one way or the other?
Just a small correction. Black is very important to build up a contrast-pattern. Remember how the arrows in a round are black in the IS?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results