shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with possible RHR!

Is this a nice RHR for a good price?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I love it! It is a good price and nice ring...GO FOR IT!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It is nice, a decent price, but I would wait

• I don''t like it and it is overpriced!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I made a mistake on the Poll Answers! YES=NO, WAIT FOR ANOTHER RING!

I have been looking for a RHR. I posted yesterday about a yellow diamond but was given (what I think) was a nice deal on a different type of RHR which probably works better with my personality type...a sapphrie and diamond asscher platinum ring. It will $670 (including shipping and sizing) and has .60cttw of square diamonds in H/I color and VS clarity and .50cttw of square sapphires. It is in a handmade platinum setting...

I think it would be a nice RHR that would compliment my e-ring which is an asscher and traps.

What do you think?!?! I only have a few hours to decide.

161B.jpg

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Another pic

161G.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! And I do think it works as a beautiful additional piece with your e-ring.

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
UCLABelle,
I love it and I think it will compliment your e-ring perfectly! I also think that''s a great price!! A key thing is to not have your RHR overpower your e-ring, and I think that the blue sapphire and diamond look will be more subtle than a yellow diamond. JMHO
2.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Thanks to those of you who helped with the poll, and to DeeJay and Jfo-

I opted to get the ring, it should arrive next week and I will be sure to take many pics for my PS friends!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results