shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with Planned Purchase

CallMeRick

Rough_Rock
I've learned a lot browsing these forums and have done about as much diamond and ring research as I can tolerate. I have a pretty solid idea of what I'm looking for and have linked a couple of stones that I think fit the budget. Any feedback?

I checked out a local dealer and while the stones were nice the total price for a complete ring was in the neighborhood of $1k more than something comparable online.

Anyway, here's my criteria and a couple of stones that looked good to me online. Thank you!!!!

Budget: Under $5k (for the whole ring)
Carat: .7-.9 (earth made), Round
Color: H and up
Clarity: VS2 and up
Cut: Excellent, Ideal
Symm., polish, etc.: All excellent
Band: Pretty simple four or six prong (size 6) in Platinum

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would definitely go with the Whiteflash diamond. You know you are getting superior light and cut performance and can always trade up if you want at a later date. Trade up only for $1 more and the diamond is onsite and they can discuss it in detail with you. Give them a call!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Hello and welcome to PriceScope, CallMeRick!

Have a peek at this beautiful combo of diamond and setting:

CallMeRick

Rough_Rock

Thank you for the link, that's a nice jump in size. It's so hard sorting through all the online retailers sometimes. So many conflicting experiences and anecdotal evidence makes it hard to make a decision.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for the link, that's a nice jump in size. It's so hard sorting through all the online retailers sometimes. So many conflicting experiences and anecdotal evidence makes it hard to make a decision.

You're welcome - definitely on the right track to be looking at WF with all their amazing perks.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

You will find many, many - including myself - happy Whiteflash customers along with many threads here supporting their A Cut Above diamonds. It is hard to go wrong with one of their diamonds. Go to their website and read about their selection process.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I have that setting that @DejaWiz posted. It's really a lovely setting. Several PSers own it...see thread below:

CallMeRick

Rough_Rock
I have that setting that @DejaWiz posted. It's really a lovely setting. Several PSers own it...see thread below:

That's good to hear. I priced out an example on WF and had my eye on that setting, looks really nice and elegant.

Platinumplus

Rough_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results