shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with Oval Diamond from Ritani

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
Hi friends! Would anyone be able to weigh in on this oval from Ritani? They’re still having their tax free event and I’d like to purchase an oval from them, if it’s the right stone :)

Here’s the link:

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi friends! Would anyone be able to weigh in on this oval from Ritani? They’re still having their tax free event and I’d like to purchase an oval from them, if it’s the right stone :)

Here’s the link:

You should put it on hold.
You will see some color in the crushed ice areas top and bottom inside the table.
Cut looks much better than average (but would need an ASET to make a proper call) and no sign of a bowtie.

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
You should put it on hold.
You will see some color in the crushed ice areas top and bottom inside the table.
Cut looks much better than average (but would need an ASET to make a proper call) and no sign of a bowtie.

Thank you, Gary! I was hoping you would reply and I did ask to put it on hold :)

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Interesting stone, its more like a rounded off marquise than a true oval.

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
Interesting stone, its more like a rounded off marquise than a true oval.

That’s actually what drew me to it - I like that it looks a little different. What is your take on the stone?

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
That’s actually what drew me to it - I like that it looks a little different. What is your take on the stone?

I agree with Garry it looks like it has potential but not enough info to say for sure.
Not a fan of the other one, its being blasted with light and the dance is meh..

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
I agree with Garry it looks like it has potential but not enough info to say for sure.
Not a fan of the other one, its being blasted with light and the dance is meh..

I requested the ASET but I’ve had very poor luck getting a hold of one when going through Ritani. I could always order the stone and have one done locally - I would have 15 days to return or exchange it once in-hand. I do really like this stone…haven’t had much experience with ovals.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
I requested the ASET but I’ve had very poor luck getting a hold of one when going through Ritani. I could always order the stone and have one done locally - I would have 15 days to return or exchange it once in-hand. I do really like this stone…haven’t had much experience with ovals.

or get your own ASET scope.
US
outside US

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
Hi team! I received my ASET scope and I may have bungled this picture but you tell me - this was not easy with unsteady hands : )

@Garry H (Cut Nut) @Karl_K
74F53BBA-D772-4474-AE3B-1BB2B2D2A32E.jpeg

Last edited:

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I think it looks great! Little bit of a bowtie to my eyes, but nothing that hurts my brain.
What are your own thoughts, since everyone has a different tolerance to such things?

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
I think it looks great! Little bit of a bowtie to my eyes, but nothing that hurts my brain.
What are your own thoughts, since everyone has a different tolerance to such things?

I really love the stone - the bow tie doesn’t detract for me but they never have. I like the depth and glitter with the crushed ice appearance. I also really like that it’s a chunky stone! I guess I just get nervous because I want y’all’s blessing lol. But if I didn’t know any different I would rock this stone because I think it’s pretty : )

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I really love the stone - the bow tie doesn’t detract for me but they never have. I like the depth and glitter with the crushed ice appearance. I also really like that it’s a chunky stone! I guess I just get nervous because I want y’all’s blessing lol. But if I didn’t know any different I would rock this stone because I think it’s pretty : )

Then you're all set and done!

mrsj8610

Shiny_Rock
@jaqjaqjaq I am also a fellow oval lover! I am not an expert, but the ASET scope I believe you need to hold it closer to the stone. It looks very pretty and minimal bowtie!

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for the tip and yay fellow oval lover : ) Do you think this is any better?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results