shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with new eternity ring 4.5ctw! Best price?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shoes

Rough_Rock
I am looking to get a right hand eternity ring with each stone at least 0.30ct. My engagement ring has a 3.5ct D colour centre stone so am looking for something that will be as sparkly as that. I know, I´ve been spoiled........

Anyway, if I want E\F diamonds what price should I expect to pay??

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Many of the "stock" ET rings for offered by say "Facets" are set with F/G color in the carat weight you specified, and start at app. 10K. (USD).
Pearlmans carries Memoire--a gorgeous brand/setting--and you could email them about finding E-F stones.

You could also email any of the vendor here and get a quote. Check the toobar on top for vendors and away you go!

cheers--Sharon

shoes

Rough_Rock
Should have said I want a u setting just like Roppongis. I love her ring!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 10:27:19 AM
Author: shoes
Should have said I want a u setting just like Roppongis. I love her ring!

that sounds delicious. I''m getting my uprong ring in 2 days..but my stones are .10ct each. To give you an idea when I was looking. I was quoted prices ranging from $3000 to $4500. This is for 2.20ct in total. GL and if you do get it..PLEASE POST PICS

Gregg

Rough_Rock
Do you know the clarity and cut grades of your engagement ring? If you want to match the sparkle, the clarity and cut grades would help. I mean, you can get a .3 carat, F color diamond from Amazon.com (no kidding--who would have guessed?). But they''re clarity=I1 and cut=good. If you know the grades you want, you can put them in a diamond search engine and find a respectable price range for the stones. (By the way, without the grades, the price per stone ranges from $190 to $1053.)

Once you know the price of each stone, you can better estimate the whole ring''s cost.

1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results