shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with my engagement ring - ideas!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kel

Rough_Rock
I recently had my engagement ring made (platinum 0.75ct round diamond and two square aquamarines set either side in the band).

I had to have the diamond reset as the bezel wasn''t secure enough but now I don''t like it! This is a very similar design in this thread..

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/thank-you-for-all-your-help.23948/=

I would love some suggestions as to how I can "jazz" it up - I''m thinking of maybe adding some side stones either baguette or pear shaped. Do you think that could be done without ruining the ring?

Any help is very much appreciated as I''m desparate to get it back to the jewellers so I can get it back on my finger!

Kel
xxxc

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I think anything you ad to the ring will mean addtional time at the jewlers and made having the ring need to be compleatly remade. What are you looking for when you say exciting? Did you see the pictures of Capitcal Bill wife''s rings? She had a best with baguettes looked spiffy.

Kel

Rough_Rock
I would love to see Capitcal Bill's rings - is there a link you could send? Sorry just realised I've seen it - that's the kind of thing I was thinking - instead of my square stones which are set in the band perhaps he could change them for bigger baguettes or maybe pear shaped stones?

I thought perhaps a good jeweller could possibly "build" on the sides maybe? Or I was thinking perhaps two diamonds either side in semi bezel setting like the main diamond??

As the ring has been changed slightly since he made it (and he's changed it wrong and it's now too big too) I think he may be quite flexible about working on it.

Thanks - am desparate for my engagement ring to be perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results