shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with Michael Edgett

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock
I have IDJ jackets (5 pt, hold 5mm stones) and I was inspired by Cellentani's pendant (modified from an IDJ jacket). A vision of her pendant has been looming in my mind for quite a while now. I was busy with a few projects - coincidentally, one project was trying to locate just the right stone for a beautiful pendant I had purchased on pre-loved from Cellentani. My projects are finished or near finished and I am ready to move on. After perusing 'Show me the Bling", I saw a pendant Tara3056 created with Michael Edgett. The IDJ jackets are from Adwar casting and Tara discovered that there is a pendant to match the jackets and she worked with Michael E who removed the prongs from the setting and added a bezel.
I already have the center stone and am interested in working with Michael Edgett.
I would appreciate his e-mail address or his website. Also, does anyone know where he is located? I live in NYC and if I work with him it would be great if I could deliver the stone to him personally instead of having to ship it.
Thanks.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Chrono.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results