shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with matching a Lazare Kaplan

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dmarielevin

Rough_Rock
I recently upgraded my ering and I would like keep my one carat Lazare Kaplan and buy another one carat diamond and make earrings. The problem is I really don''t want to spend the money for another Lazare Kaplan and I was just wondering if their cut was really any different from a well cut diamond that is not a name brand . Will a non Lazare look the same if the stats are the same on the two stones? My husband can''t find the papers on the stone and I really don''t know much about it other that it is 1 carat and H color. Should I take it back to the store he got it? (I might feel a little funny since I would like to buy the new stone online). Should I get it independantly appraised?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi!

I don''t know much about LK stones, but I think the easiet route would be to send your stone to the vendor of your choice, and let them match one up with it. Then they could write up an appraisal on the set, and voila, you''re good to go!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results