shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with Jewelry!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glitterazzi

Shiny_Rock
Yes, I need a lot of help ( I just posted another HELP topic)! I was on the treadmill racing away the other day and reading some old magazine that was left at the gym. I saw this pic of Kristen Chenoweth in Jude Frances earrings and KNEW they are exactly what I'm looking for! They EVEN have a matching bracelet (seen in the link)! Thing is - I don't feel much like dropping $5k-$10k on jewelry (nor do I have the resources
28.gif
). Anyone know where I can find something EXTREMELY similar?

Jude Frances Kristen Chenoweth.jpg

glitterazzi

Shiny_Rock
This is the closest I''ve found - but I think it may be too... frilly for me. I like the simplicity - the simple elegance of the Jude Frances set. Besides these don''t have a matching bracelet - and I wear a watch everyday... I''m going to need something to keep me from fidgeting with my wrist all day!

qvc maltese cross earrings.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
What is your budget for them?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think I''m totally off, but I might as well post what I found...

Same kind of feel (IMHO)

I''m having problems finding anything similar. Everything is very...girly.

glitterazzi

Shiny_Rock
Thanks! This is not quite it - but the site has some definite possibilities! Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results