shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with identification of stone please

Bellelgw

Rough_Rock
Hi all, I have a stone which I have had for many years, I am looking to sell it but I don't know what it is or what is worth. I was hoping some of the experts could chime in and help? It is between a lime and forest green, looks to have nice saturation, glows like crazy, is emerald cut and approx 1.2 carats. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :wavey:

_6854.jpg

_6855.jpg

_6856.jpg

SB621

Ideal_Rock
My guess would be peridot which is very inexpensive. Honestly you wouldn't get very much for it. I would probably just keep it and reset. Otherwise maybe $30-$40 on LT? I'm not really sure as the color looks sort of olive-y. Perhaps someone else can comment on pricing???

Bellelgw

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much for you reply! I had a feeling it may be peridot,though it is quite different from the peridot I have set. I will stick it on LT. It's a lovely little stone but I am letting go all my unset stones!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Belle: just to play it safe, you might want to say that you are not absolutely sure what it is, though for the price it should be you get what you get and you don't throw a fit!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results