shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP with Ideal Scope - what can you tell from this IS image?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hikerchick

Brilliant_Rock
I am still not fully educated about ideal scope images. I have seen diamonds with less light leak on PS but how does this one rate? What do you experts feel about it? My first time linking an image . . . hope it works.

IS_AGS-8051909.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i answered in your other thread...i think the diamond looks great. it''s a bit tilted in this pic but i had a look at the aset too and it looks very nice.
2.gif

hikerchick

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for your responses Belle !!! I am just SO nervous about doing this online !!! :)
Hopefully, it won''t have a milky look . . . Bob at WF assures me that it doesn''t have a oily or hazy look to it . . .
They seem like a reputable dealer, atleast from what I have heard on PS.

Is that much white on an IS still mean it is a good stone ???

My boyfriend has made me promise that if this doesn''t work out we will only shop B&M . . .
Gotta give everything a try once right?

Thanks again.

Ordieth

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/18/2006 8:04:22 PM
Author: hikerchick
Thanks for your responses Belle !!! I am just SO nervous about doing this online !!! :)
Hopefully, it won''t have a milky look . . . Bob at WF assures me that it doesn''t have a oily or hazy look to it . . .
They seem like a reputable dealer, atleast from what I have heard on PS.

Is that much white on an IS still mean it is a good stone ???

My boyfriend has made me promise that if this doesn''t work out we will only shop B&M . . .
Gotta give everything a try once right?

Thanks again.
Hikerchick,

I think that the diamond looks great! I recently purchased my e-ring from WF, and I was very impressed with the service, quality, and price.
22.gif
On top of it all, the diamond looks great!
30.gif
I was very skeptical at first (because I had to trust the associate on the other end of the phone) but I found that they are very helpful, and from the looks of the diamond you are looking at, it scores a 1.5 on the HCA, is Idealy symmetric and polished!
30.gif
I think that the diamond looks beautiful from the pics.

And I couldn''t agree more with you, give it a try, and I am sure you will be very happy.
9.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your biggest risk at the moment is that somebody else is going to grab that stone before you can call and reserve it! It''s a great stone at a great price. I''d buy it if that was my size target.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
I''d agree with that as " I have been there myself"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results