shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with Heart diamond setting....(photos please)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Daisyheart

Shiny_Rock
Hi, I''m thinking about getting a 3 1/2 carat heart diamond from gog and wondering if anyone has any setting photos of heart diamonds in settings
?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s didiamond''s 3.5 carat heart ring:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/3-51-ct-fancy-yellow-heart.38265/

heart9.jpg

heart6.jpg

heartt2.jpg

Daisyheart

Shiny_Rock
oops I forgot about this diamond setting, that is a pretty setting. I was just thinking something simple maybe. I know you either love or hate heart diamonds, and I love love them. My husband thinks its corny, but I''m all about hearts... it''s not an engagment ring, I have a round an a pear ,it''s just a fun ring....

Check out the specs on GOG, Idon''t know the best way to link it, I think it''s their only big heart, and let me know what ya think???

http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond.php?d=716&shape=128&resultsColumns=268435471&singleResult=1

Thanks so much.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/20/2006 6:31:36 PM
Author: trishy44
oops I forgot about this diamond setting, that is a pretty setting. I was just thinking something simple maybe. I know you either love or hate heart diamonds, and I love love them. My husband thinks its corny, but I''m all about hearts... it''s not an engagment ring, I have a round an a pear ,it''s just a fun ring....

Check out the specs on GOG, Idon''t know the best way to link it, I think it''s their only big heart, and let me know what ya think???

http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond.php?d=716&shape=128&resultsColumns=268435471&singleResult=1

Thanks so much.
I think I woud want it fatter, less thin, but that''s just a personal preference. Good luck! I bet it''s cute! If it''s just for fun, a halo of light or dark pink sapphires or rubies would be even cuter!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Wow. I''d never seen that lovely yellow heart before. VERY pretty!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Hmm, I prefer "plumper" hearts, more like the shape of the yellow one above. But as Cehra says...it''s all a matter of taste.

If the database above is any indication, 3+ carat hearts don''t exactly grow on trees, so I don''t know how hard it would be to find one that''s "exactly" right...

widget

Fashionvictim

Shiny_Rock
3.5ct? Lucky you! I agree with the bezel setting, with maybe a bit of pave.

Mrs Salvo, everytime I see your avatar, I laugh! I can''t get my two Goldens to stand still for two mins to take a picture with a santa hat on!

Daisyheart

Shiny_Rock

I like the hearts pretty symectrical the best, but I like the fat ones too...I just don''t want my fingers to look fat :)

Ok, here are some photos from GOG....(the one picture with the setting is just an example, not the setting I''m getting it with he just sat it on a setting for me for size purposed)...

heartdiamond.jpg

Daisyheart

Shiny_Rock
another...

dai5.jpg

Daisyheart

Shiny_Rock
This one I had him lay on a setting (it isn''t the one I want, I just wanted to see size)

dia2.jpg

Daisyheart

Shiny_Rock
Here''s my current H SI1 1 1/2 carat...

IMG_0393.jpg

Daisyheart

Shiny_Rock
My lady heart earrings...

IMG_0415.jpg

Daisyheart

Shiny_Rock
and here''s the last one...

The setting I''ve been saving for ever.... Do you think the stone would look good in this??? pink diamonds

pinkheart.jpg

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
YES it would look fabulous in the setting with the pink diamonds!!!!!!

go for it!!!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Wow, the one you''re considering sure looks white and bright!

I think a pink halo wound be wonderful...and make the ring look huge!!
3.gif
(Do you know the finger size of the ring model?)

I''d still want the diamond bezelled though...in fact all theses photos confirm it for me.

Be sure to let us know what you decide...and of course, post pics!!

widget

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
The setting with the pink diamond will be gorgeous!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
That setting is gorgeous! I love the halo of pink diamonds! It would make your 3.5ct diamond look HUGE!

Daisyheart

Shiny_Rock
Yes, I love the pink diamond ring. I contacted the website www.fancydiamonds.net a while back and they said they could make it.... My DH didn''t want to Halo it, but I think it''s sooooooooooo beautiful.

The model wears a 5 3/4 and I wear a 6.

I like the bezel also.....

Daisyheart

Shiny_Rock
ok, hubby just TOTALLY veto''d the pink halo. I showed it to him and he said no way, it will look like costume jewelery because of the heart, the size, then the pink diamonds around it... so that''s a no go, any more ideas? No halo''s.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think the pink diamonds halo heart ring will be gorgeous!!! I don't think it will look fake. Maybe the one you first tried on. I like the baguettes.

widget

Ideal_Rock
Would he reconsider a pink halo if you got a smaller heart centerstone? Just wondering.

widget

SKR

Shiny_Rock
Looks like a really nice diamond. I have definately seen it before when I was searching for a stone but decided to go with a different shape in the end. I have this feeling that it was up for more then, so the current price looks very reasonable. Is it eye clean ?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NO setting suggestions, but for what it's worth I was immediately drawn to the "longish" shape. I love it!

ETA: there are two "heart" settings on the Graff website (iconic jewels thumbnail, then ER thumbnail) , but they do not allow click and drag or I would have posted them. www.graff.com
Also, there is a setting on the Cartier site, www.cartier.com "you're mine ring" under the collections and ER ring thumbnails, heart shped diamond and pave split shank

cheers--Sharon

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it with the baguettes. I would either do that or have it set by itself in platinum. Would they be able to put the new stone into your current setting? That would look great, too.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooooh, pretty pictures. I''ve never seen a heart diamond in person before. I looooove that setting with the pink diamonds. If you are getting a heart, you might as well go all out and fem it up!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
God, I like that pink heart halo. Thanks for posting that!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
What about pink diamond sidestones?

SKR

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/21/2006 10:15:20 AM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

NO setting suggestions, but for what it''s worth I was immediately drawn to the ''longish'' shape. I love it!

ETA: there are two ''heart'' settings on the Graff website (iconic jewels thumbnail, then ER thumbnail) , but they do not allow click and drag or I would have posted them. www.graff.com
Also, there is a setting on the Cartier site, www.cartier.com ''you''re mine ring'' under the collections and ER ring thumbnails, heart shped diamond and pave split shank

cheers--Sharon
The Graff heart looks stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results