shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with Harry Winston Micropave please!!!

injenue

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone!

i've been reading the posts on PS since my boyfriend and i started shoping for an engagement ring and we've learnt a lot from everyone's posts here.
now i have a question that i can't seem to be able to find :confused: and hope you can help me with that. esp the HW micropave owners =)

the HW micropave is one of our options and we've been having email communication with the SA at one of the salons on prices/availability of rings that fit our requirement, however, all the rings i've been quoted are modified cushion brilliant and when i asked for cushion brilliant i was told that the particular cut is only available for classic winston and solitaire. could the owners of the HW micropave confirm this? would like to know what cut your centre stone is :D
also if anyone know that this is a fact please let me know?

thanks so much!!

greenteabiscuit

Rough_Rock
I don't know much about HW at all but
you might get more responses at Purse Forum...

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
This forum is not going to be as well versed in the high jewelry chains as tpf. Why don't you bump your thread over there to ask that question? There might not be a lot of folks on even that board with a true HW Micropave ring though.

Another option is to call another salon or the HW main store.

injenue

Rough_Rock
hi ame!!!

good to see you here too!
i did a few searches on tpf and nothing much about micropave came up! the girls who replied on my thread had emeralds rather than the cushion... so i thought i'll try my luck here... seems like a few more here have micropave

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
injenue|1343354129|3241040 said:
hi ame!!!

good to see you here too!
i did a few searches on tpf and nothing much about micropave came up! the girls who replied on my thread had emeralds rather than the cushion... so i thought i'll try my luck here... seems like a few more here have micropave
HI!!!

That is true, though you won't find a lot of HW here.

Ask on the RockyTalky section about cushions, both versions--just as a general question, vs HW specific. There are a TON of very cushion-centric folks on there that can help you with far more specifics than me.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results