shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with finding the perfect diamond and setting

Jungkook1

Rough_Rock
Hello!!
I am very new at looking the perfect diamond/ring. I was hoping to get some advice! What online diamond vendors are great to look for on diamonds? Does the stone size really matter? I know that i should be looking at diamonds that have an excellent cut but what else should i look for? I'm hoping to find a diamond that is 1 ct but I'm willing to go lower. Do verragio settings look okay witha diamond that is lower than a 1ct? Im also interested in romantic vintage style settings, any suggestions? I know this is a long post but i want to learn as much as i can before choosing anything. Thank you all for helping!!=):mrgreen2:

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you the giver or wearer? That'll help with the questions we will have for you =)2

latte_espresso

Rough_Rock
Premium
I think the best bet is to go to a number of jewelers and try on different style and see what you think looks best.

I took my girlfriend to Harry Winston/Tiffany for a more classic look, and also took her to the diamond district for a variety of custom look. Then I went online and found a diamond from a vendor (see below) and had them custom make our setting.

I went with Crafted by Infinity (HighPerformanceDiamond) because they are known to be one of the top cutters noted in this forum along with Brian Gain, White Flash ACA. It was a hard decision, however eventually liked CBI because of the buyback policy and great customer service.

Best of luck!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Check out CVB for vintage romantic settings.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results