shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with finding a similar setting

japes7

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

To any that offer any guidance, thank you. My soon to be fiance went ring shopping so I could get an idea of what she liked. I've been planning on going the online diamond route for a while because it seems like the smart money option. The setting however is another dilemma. She liked this setting a ton http://www.michaelhill.com/evermore-colorless-solitaire-engagement-ring-with-a-1-carat-diamond-in-14kt-white-gold-12343935.html and since I have been scouring the web trying to find something very similar to it. I'm aware this is a pretty classic setting, but any help trying to match the subtle uniqueness would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Michael_E

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
This setting is a very simple fabrication that can be done by any bench jeweler from commercially available parts. The band and head are both readily available from multiple sources and it's just a matter of carving the parts a bit to fit each other and to get the correct form. Then set the diamond, polish and done... maybe 2 hours at the most. Ask any jeweler on the lists this site and you're good to go.

japes7

Rough_Rock
Thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results