shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with evaluating diamond buy...

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This thread needs to be moved to the Lab Grown Diamonds forum. This forum is for Earth-mined. I've let the admins know.

In the meantime, the numbers for the first stone dont play well together. The numbers on the second stone you linked are better.
Any way you can go up in color? IGI colors may be off somewhat. May not be an issue if
you're not too worried about color. Do you have any blown-up pictures of the stone to check on the clarity? There is something
on the table but probably not an issue at VS1 but always like to check.

ThePurpleMoose

Rough_Rock
This thread needs to be moved to the Lab Grown Diamonds forum. This forum is for Earth-mined. I've let the admins know.

In the meantime, the numbers for the first stone dont play well together. The numbers on the second stone you linked are better.
Any way you can go up in color? IGI colors may be off somewhat. May not be an issue if
you're not too worried about color. Do you have any blown-up pictures of the stone to check on the clarity? There is something
on the table but probably not an issue at VS1 but always like to check.

Thank you! I had no idea :)
I actually prefer a warm stone so that’s why I went for the J/K color range. I can get some blown up photos!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results