shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with Eternity Band- Need an ebay find!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Hi All,

I'm looing for a WG or PLAT eternity band that will break up the matchy look of my current set. I'm looking for something with diamonds that has different shapes in the band. My old set had a great sapphire band that I loved but the blue sapphires look horrific with my current set because the center is so much lower in color (D to an O/P).

Anyone seen anything on ebay that is an amazing deal in a 6-6.50? I'm looking to keep it under $500 if possible. Art deco style is a plus!

_6097.jpg

_6098.jpg

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
What matchy-matchy band? I don't see a band at all. Just a giant diamond. ;))

SB621

Ideal_Rock
ForteKitty|1367884284|3441599 said:

Point taken! :bigsmile:

Perhaps if I add another band to my stack you might actually see they are there!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ForteKitty|1367884284|3441599 said:

That's a good one. :bigsmile:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don't know if you've found anything yet, but I bought this ring on ebay from a seller named jewelerusa. I love it! It was listed for $595 OBO -- I offered $400 and they took it. Who knows, they may take less! :naughty: Great little stacker for the price - the sapphires look really good, too! I love it! :appl: Seller also has the same band with pink or yellow sapphires.

Can't wait to see what you choose to wear with that GORGEOUS ring!! :love:

sapphire_diamond_deco_band.jpg

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are some photos IRL...

imag0055-2.jpg imag0053.jpg

SB621

Ideal_Rock
msop04|1368377524|3445522 said:
Don't know if you've found anything yet, but I bought this ring on ebay from a seller named jewelerusa. I love it! It was listed for $595 OBO -- I offered $400 and they took it. Who knows, they may take less! :naughty: Great little stacker for the price - the sapphires look really good, too! I love it! :appl: Seller also has the same band with pink or yellow sapphires.

Can't wait to see what you choose to wear with that GORGEOUS ring!! :love:

sapphire_diamond_deco_band.jpg

Can you link to their ebay store? I couldn't find it via a search!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

SB621

Ideal_Rock
EDIT: I posted back to soon! The ones you posted are a size 5 so they are just a little to small ;(

And the yellow one would have been perfect!!! BUT there was a size 6.5 that was pretty similar to the one you got that was on sale. I just submitted an offer so I will see if they take it!! Thank you so much MSOP.

Also the vendor had some great bands and eternitys. I hope you dont mind if I out them on the "Someone's Gotta Buy This Eternity" on RT. They have some great deals that I know the girls would be interested in :naughty: Of course I will also wait to see if the vendor takes my offer before I post! :bigsmile:

Thank you so much again!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results