shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with diamond - Engagement ring

time2sparkle

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone,

I've been a long time lurker and have learnt so much about diamonds over the past 6 months or so from reading so many threads on this forum. Now that I am ready to pull the trigger, I've signed up to get some insight from all you helpful folks.

I'm based in Australia so looking for somewhere I can purchase the diamond and setting from the same vendor.

Budget is around $2500 USD for the diamond only (I've taken into account the conversion rate and import taxes into the overall budget along with some money set aside for the ring)

Diamond:
Looking for the best possible cut to get as much sparkle as I can from my budget
0.80ct would be a good size
Colour - preferably up to H and maybe I
Clarity - VS2 is ideal

I'm happy to be talked out of the above specs if there are better deals/diamonds out there.

Setting:
I'll look at getting a white gold solitaire with 4 prong setting from the same vendor

What do you think about some of the ones I spotted below? I've only focused on WF, BN and JA at this stage as they come up the most frequently on this forum and seem to fit my budget.

I haven't reached out to any of the websites directly but that's what I intend to do next to get a hold of the full GIA certs.

Thanks

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results