shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with Diamond earrings

eowl1

Rough_Rock
Hi guys,

I am looking to buy my girlfriend some diamond earrings for her birthday. I am fairly new to this whole process, but (I think) I may have found a pair that work. I want to buy nice quality earrings, and with my student budget, it seems that blue nile may be the place to go. I've attached a couple of options that I was looking at and I was considering the cheaper option (first image $786), but was not sure if I should just spend a little extra if the more expensive option ($870) is that much nicer. I would appreciate any advice on if these are good options, if I should be looking at something completely different for earrings, etc. Any advice really would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

screen_shot_2016-12-06_at_1.png

screen_shot_2016-12-06_at_2.png

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Let me save you time energy and aggravation call. Yekieutal at IDJ give him your students budget. The specs you want and you will get the best bang for your buck. Many Many PS have used him and my bff just got his preset 2tcw and everyone has been so happy. Tell them you want PS quality and he will do well for you.

Any size you want I have bought .80 F si stones from him from my daughter and jackets for my studs and I am thrilled with them both.

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You can always call Leslie at BGD to find you a pair within your budget.
I did for my daughter and very happy.
Best of luck.

Q

Queenie60

heididdl|1481051958|4105207 said:
Let me save you time energy and aggravation call. Yekieutal at IDJ give him your students budget. The specs you want and you will get the best bang for your buck. Many Many PS have used him and my bff just got his preset 2tcw and everyone has been so happy. Tell them you want PS quality and he will do well for you.

Any size you want I have bought .80 F si stones from him from my daughter and jackets for my studs and I am thrilled with them both.

+1

I've had great success with IDJ.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results