shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with decorating decision

Do reversible throws look cheap or designer?

• I prefer to keep a sofa the way man made it.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Reversible cushions are SOO in. You should totally do that! Imagine the possibilities!

• Why are you asking me these questions? Show me the answers!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I had grand plans for redoing a lot of our new house, but due to unemployment, that plan has changed. I am still doing small scale things to make big impact changes. I have a beige traditional sofa with removable back cushions. I have three 24 inch square cushions to put on in place. I have 2 fabrics that I want to mix for the cushions. (a stripe and a harlequin pattern, both in reds). I''ve thought about making all the cushions reversible so I''d have 3 different looks (all stripe, all harlequin, or mixed).

Do reversible cushions/throw pillows look cheap??

Erin

Ideal_Rock
I would remove the back cushions and put 3-5 smaller in place. Mix your fabrics but keep one fabric on one pillow. Like have the bigger three look good alone, and ad two smaller if you want to get a little more bohemian.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m not a fan of reversible anything personally. I''d do different fabrics on different pillows instead.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/26/2009 11:36:46 AM
Author: neatfreak
I''m not a fan of reversible anything personally. I''d do different fabrics on different pillows instead.
Ditto

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the input!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results