shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with deciding on this Asscher IF clarity

mkbebe

Rough_Rock

I LOVE these! Normally out of my price range for the size I want but they are on sale! I might be able to squeeze by with an I coloured stone... what do you think of the culets? Most of these have sizeable culets. I know thats a normal feature of antique cuts... but I'm not sure if seeing a sizeable hole in the centre would bother me... Wish I could see one in person.

Reactions: AV_

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE these! Normally out of my price range for the size I want but they are on sale! I might be able to squeeze by with an I coloured stone... what do you think of the culets? Most of these have sizeable culets. I know thats a normal feature of antique cuts... but I'm not sure if seeing a sizeable hole in the centre would bother me... Wish I could see one in person.

I don’t think you need to worry about the culet that much. I think they’re much less noticeable in real life. These are super magnified pictures. I just love the soft edges of the avc.

mkbebe

Rough_Rock
I don’t think you need to worry about the culet that much. I think they’re much less noticeable in real life. These are super magnified pictures. I just love the soft edges of the avc.

Thanks! I spent most of last night going through the thread "Show me Your AVC/AVOEC Diamonds!" and am quite smitten. I always was but thought they were out of reach before. I'm so glad you sent me those links, I never would have known they were on sale otherwise. I emailed Jonathan with some questions. Let's see what happens now =)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results