shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with deciding on engagement ring!

betacode

Rough_Rock
Looking for some help finding a round diamond for an engagement ring. There is so much information out there that it is overwhelming! Narrowed it down to roughly 1.2-1.3ct , G/H, VS2/VS1. Have tinkered with the HCA tool and understand the importance of cut. What does everyone think about the following stones? Does it matter whether the stones are in-house or virtual? Open to suggestions as well, but would like to stay within Signet if possible. Thank you in advance!

https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-di...ferral&utm_campaign=earthdiamonds-ps&a_aid=ps

https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-di...ferral&utm_campaign=earthdiamonds-ps&a_aid=ps

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Hello and welcome to PriceScope, betacode!

The last one in your list might be worth a closer look, but I think you can do better in regards to overall cut quality and optics.

Take this beautiful and completely eye-clean ACA, for example:

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you need to stay within Signet, I like the True Hearts stone from James Allen that you posted, as well as this one.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

The last one in your list might be worth a closer look, but I think you can do better in regards to overall cut quality and optics.

Sorry, I meant the True Hearts (not the last one) from your list, like @Kim N said.

betacode

Rough_Rock

Thank you both! How do we know that this one is completely eye-clean? I hadn't looked at Sl1 before but am willing to explore those options as well!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Thank you both! How do we know that this one is completely eye-clean? I hadn't looked at Sl1 before but am willing to explore those options as well!

You can reach to WF and ask them to verify eye-clean, as well as send you all sort of pictures and videos in various lighting conditions (and even side by side comparisons to other diamonds in their inventory).

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results