shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with dating this Sapphire and Amethyst pendant…

thistlespell

Rough_Rock
Hi all! I bought this pendant a bit ago, and I was wondering if anyone could help me date it? It has a worn 925 stamp on it, so that definitely rules out the possibility of it being too old. Has anyone ever seen a piece like this before? Thank you! IMG_2300.jpeg IMG_2273.jpeg IMG_2231.jpeg

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all! I bought this pendant a bit ago, and I was wondering if anyone could help me date it? It has a worn 925 stamp on it, so that definitely rules out the possibility of it being too old. Has anyone ever seen a piece like this before? Thank you! IMG_2300.jpeg IMG_2273.jpeg IMG_2231.jpeg

Acorns are a symbol of strength and resilience because they come from an oak tree.
The bow on top is a sweet touch, and a common motif in the 1940s.
It's really interesting!

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you think the pink sapphire is a later addition? The shiny bezel -- and there seem to have been so few of those small vivid pinks back then, let alone bezel-set like that...

thistlespell

Rough_Rock
Do you think the pink sapphire is a later addition? The shiny bezel -- and there seem to have been so few of those small vivid pinks back then, let alone bezel-set like that...

Gosh, I don’t know? That’s the part that’s really throwing me. It looks so modern! :think:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results