shape
carat
color
clarity

Help With Colours!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
My wedding colours have now changed...originally i was going with fall colours (oranges, greens, browns and yellows), but i went shopping with my MOH and Mom last weekend accross the border in Seattle and found some incredible deals!! Not only did i find my BM dresses, i also found my own wedding dress at a price i just could NOT refuse. It has the same sash under the chest that i love, which makes my top have look soo much smaller and I absolutely LOVE the sash in the back that goes all the way down to the train. its not the two tone strapless that i was going to get..but at that price..i just coudln''t say "No"! Now the BM dresses are pink and black and are not even close to what i originally pictured for a fall September wedding.. I''ve been thrown myself for a loop and dont know what colour flowers to use!! Any suggestions ladies? I''ll attach pictures of the BM dresses and my dress and hopefully somebody can give me some options!!!!

BM Dress...I''m contemplating taking the black crinolin out from the bottom. Seems a bit ''material girl'' to me. What do you think? I was thinking i could possible use fuschia, greens and oranges for flowers? Or would that seem a bit off? HELP!!!!

Attachments

• BM Dress.pdf
    74.1 KB · Views: 38

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
This is the front of the dress...i love the detail and that sash!

Attachments

• front of dress.pdf
    95.1 KB · Views: 47

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Here is the detail in the back...

Attachments

• Detail back.pdf
    96 KB · Views: 52

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Here is a full picture of the back of the dress..

Attachments

• Full Back.pdf
    50.3 KB · Views: 44

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Oh no..how come they aren''t showing up. i see the ''attachment'' at the bottom of the message but the pics are not showing in the message??

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Would the PS Administrators be able to help? Please?

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
I can see them if I click on the file name at the bottom right of the post. I think it''s because they''re pdf files. Your dress is gorgeous!!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
I can see them if I click the link, as well.

Your dress looks lovely! Where ever did you find it? Can''t wait to see it on you!

E B

Ideal_Rock
What about going with the BM dresses and having different shades of pink (light, hot) and black as your colors? With September as a wedding month, anything goes IMO. Depending on the date, it could be summer OR fall, and besides...who says you HAVE to have fall colors? My colors are green, brown, champagne, pink and ivory (I''m also a September bride!).

Check out this bio for some possible ideas:

Black and Pink Bio

blackpinkbridalparty.jpg

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/3/2007 12:08:23 AM
Author: Harleigh
I can see them if I click the link, as well.

Your dress looks lovely! Where ever did you find it? Can''t wait to see it on you!
Hi Harleigh,

Thank you..I love it.. I had my heart set on this strapless Mori Lee dress but after i tried on this one..i fell in love. Believe it or not I found this dress at the Supermall in Auburn, WA. I went down for a weekend trip with my mom and MOH and this little store in the mall sold evening wear so i went in to take a peek and they had a whole whack of wedding dresses on clearance as she didn''t want to carry them anymore.. its a Bonny dress i found for 50% off!! I''m a size 12 in street clothes and was elated to find out this dress fit perfectly and it was a 12 too! I have heard many many brides tell me they have to buy dresses sometimes 4 sizes bigger in ''wedding dress'' size. I want to lose 10-15lbs before the wedding so hopefully it can be taken in a bit :) I''ll be sure to post pics soon. I tried to, but hard to hold camera and take pics trying it on myself!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results