shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with CADs

badabling

Shiny_Rock
I'm getting a CvB chloe solitaire for my 2.49 J OEC. Can you fellow PSers help me with the CADs? It looks good to my amateur eyes but maybe someone can point out anything I might have missed.

Thank you!!

_34677.jpg

_34678.jpg

_34679.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Isn't this a ring she's already made? I would imagine it'll then look exactly like the other ones. I don't think theres much cad editing needed. Which is nice

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is such a gorgeous ring! I have tried on the original and it is so pretty! I see nothing to change, either. Can't wait to see your finished ring!

badabling

Shiny_Rock
Niel said:
Isn't this a ring she's already made? I would imagine it'll then look exactly like the other ones. I don't think theres much cad editing needed. Which is nice

I guess the cads there incase I want to do some modifications but I can't think of anything I'd like changed.

diamondseeker2006 said:
This is such a gorgeous ring! I have tried on the original and it is so pretty! I see nothing to change, either. Can't wait to see your finished ring!

I agree...I loved it the minute I saw it and I love it more in yellow gold. Have you sold your AVR?! It's so beautiful and seriously it's a nice size....not too big, not too small. I'll be back with a ton of pictures when I finally get the ring.

Sphene

Brilliant_Rock
Go with what you see its gorgeous loving those prongs

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks very regal and royal to me...I see nothing I would change!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results