shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with CAD

katsa

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,

I am new to pricescope and new to buying custom rings. Can someone please help me with my CAD. I'm not sure what I should even be looking for. My biggest concern is that the setting seems too tall and the ring will get caught on everything. Please let me know your thoughts, and thank you in advance. Inspiration picture attached, though I asked for the centre stone to be changed for an elongated cushion. I am also debating on whether the ring design will look better with an elongated cushion or oval as the centre stone. IMG_5930.png

Attachments

• IMG_5929.png
    IMG_5929.png
    370.7 KB · Views: 9

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The original looks pretty high so not sure what you would have them do to lower it. They might be able to lower
it a tad. You really need to know what kind of stone is going into it before you have it made.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree, the inspiration looks high. If it were me, I'd change up the setting a bit so that the stone could be lowered. But perhaps you are wed to your ring looking just like the inspiration? If not, I'd probably eliminate some of this under the stone so that it could be lowered, but again, it won't be the same as the inspo.
IMG_5930.png

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Too high to be practical in my opinion. Can the maker lower it by eliminating the metal work under the stone and using the sides to come up in a cathedral style?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results