shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with Buttercup head... Calling Mara, Jcrow, teagreen, ame

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

auroraorangey

Rough_Rock
Hi ladies, I saw all your cute buttercuppy heads and fell in love with them
emsmile.gif
I wanna have a buttercup head too... it''s just so adorable from the side view. When I bought my current diamond a few years back, I put it in a basket setting (to kep it safe) but the side view in not too fantastic
emsad.gif

Wanna post your settings here but do not know how to PM you gals to get permission. FRom my readings, ame used a 3mm heavy comfort fit for her shank but had it filed down to 2mm. I think I''ll just stick to the regular 2mm comfort fit for shank. The posts seem to suggest that you gals all use the same solstice head, but I couldn''t find the product code of the head used in any of the posts. Can someone pls help me? Thank you.
emsmile.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
GOG should be able to get this information for you as they work with Stuller products. I''d ask them.

auroraorangey

Rough_Rock
Aldj, thanks for your help
emsmile.gif

Just received Charles'' email. The stone was sold over the weekend! A bit disappointed, actually more than a bit disappointed but maybe it''s meant to be, cos there''s something larger and prettier out there for me
emsmile.gif
And it''s great that someone else is enjoying that sparkly rock! Anyway, I''d still like to know the product code cos I''ll still like the buttercup head when I get a diamond.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results