shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with Budget E-Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovelyrita

Rough_Rock
I''ve been reading through these forums and find it very helpful. Would just like some speific advice to make sure I am retaining what I''ve read.

My boyfriend wants me to pick out my own ring because he wants to make sure I get exactly what I want. He''s given me a budget for $2000 total. I would be willing to put in an extra $1000 or two of my own money if I find something I love outside of the budget he''s given me.

Below are a few stones I''ve found that are in the price range:

Stone

Stone 2

Stone 3

Stone 4

Below are a few of the settings I like.

Setting

Setting 2

Setting 3

Thanks for the help!
1.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome Rita!

I don't have any doubts about you retaining what you have read, as you have done a superb job at picking diamonds! WF and GOG are highly regarded vendors here, the diamonds you have picked are top notch, so unless you need further help weeding out these fantastic diamonds, it depends on your own preferences for price, carat, colour and clarity, as the cuts are topping!

Well done!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi lovely,

You picked some great stones. Seems you've done your homework.
2.gif

Any of these would be lovely. (if eyeclean) Obviously, I would pick the biggest one.
9.gif

And, I looked a bit more at both places, and found one more that would eek in a good bit of size (if that is important to you) for only 310.50 over budget. If size IS important, this jump would definitely be worth the money, visually.

http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/2788/

But as I said, all are great.

As for your settings, I couldn't get the last one to come up. It's obviously whatever you like ultimately, but again, if you want it to really "pop" in the setting, the first one would probably be better suited for that. Some people don't care about it looking it's biggest (me), but I thought I'd throw that out there.

HTH

BELLA9280

Shiny_Rock
I love the pave petite from knox!! it was on my favorites for awhile good choice!!

lovelyrita

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much for all of the help!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results