shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with avatars...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
I see so many lovely avatars on PS but I cannot seem to make one myself. I''ve read the FAQs and it says to go to the "Personal Section" but when I do it says:

"Sorry, you do not have permission to perform this action."

So may I ask how you all create your avatars? Thanks!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
You just log in and upload a small picture file just like uploading pictures. I wonder why it won't work for you. Maybe email admin?

ETA: You are using the button that says upload your own right? That should work for you...

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
hi surfgirl,

hmmm, I just go to the personal section and scroll down to wear it says to choose a custom avatar. you then have to upload the pic. I always try to size it in a square shape so the image doesn''t come up funky. if you''re using a pic you have already loaded on pricescope you have to rename it and load it again.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can''t do mine either. All you have to do is send a message to the administrator and Irina is happy to help!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks diamondseeker, glad to see I''m not the only one! I''m not sure who Irina is or how to contact her but Irina, if you''re here, can you please help us solve the problem of not being able to access the Personal Section to make our custom avatars? Many kind thanks!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Try to re-name the file, if it''s not working please Msg Admin.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Irina! It works now...
9.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay Surfgirl! Love all the pink!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/10/2007 10:17:08 PM
Author: neatfreak
hehe, i will do it for you surfgirl, you squished it. It''s better to have a square picture because Av size is 96x96 pix and if your photo is rectangular the image got compressed unevenly. Give me a min.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/10/2007 10:30:20 PM
Author: Pricescope
Date: 6/10/2007 10:17:08 PM

Author: neatfreak

hehe, i will do it for you surfgirl, you squished it. It''s better to have a square picture because Av size is 96x96 pix and if your photo is rectangular the image got compressed unevenly. Give me a min.
Thanks dear! Next time I''ll make sure it''s square... Dont want no shmushed diamonds round here..

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
I like it...very colorful and pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results