shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with Antique Cushion LGD please!

AL12

Shiny_Rock
I like the facet pattern better on the 3.05 and it also faces up larger. I can’t put my finger on why, exactly, but I’d be willing to pay 9k for the 3.05, but not the 3.01- I like that one a lot, but I don’t LOVE it!

Edit- after looking more, I think I like the more curved shoulders of the 3.05 rather than the slightly more rectangular shape of the 3.01.

Best to love it, even though a lab, it’s still 9.3K! Keep us posted if you end up nabbing it next in line! Still curious to see more pics of it!

emmy12

Brilliant_Rock
I like the facet pattern better on the 3.05 and it also faces up larger. I can’t put my finger on why, exactly, but I’d be willing to pay 9k for the 3.05, but not the 3.01- I like that one a lot, but I don’t LOVE it!

Edit- after looking more, I think I like the more curved shoulders of the 3.05 rather than the slightly more rectangular shape of the 3.01.

I didn't even see that he posted two!
The 3.05 has more lively facets and I agree it was the superior one over the 3.01.

AL12

Shiny_Rock

One more thought, depending on what kind of setting you want, the diamond could take on a more curved shape than what you’re seeing loose?

I think general consensus was that the 3.05 was the better of the two but just throwing that additional thought out there for consideration.

emmy12

Brilliant_Rock
@Muluver is there a thread for Gisele? I want to see more of her :)

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
@Muluver is there a thread for Gisele? I want to see more of her :)

There isn’t yet because she’s not set! Lol She’s still loose. I’ll post a couple of pics on shameless showoff thread right now so that I don’t threadjack this thread.

AL12

Shiny_Rock
There isn’t yet because she’s not set! Lol She’s still loose. I’ll post a couple of pics on shameless showoff thread right now so that I don’t threadjack this thread.

*hits refresh until post shows* hahaha

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results