shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with an order

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mikester

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I recently purchased a Whisper Collection diamond ring from Pearlmans (over the phone - I live in Colorado and they are in MI) and it''s been delayed, and then delayed again. What I really don''t feel comfortable is that they didn''t tell me when the ring was delayed; I had to call them after the ring was expected to arrive in order for them to tell me that it was delayed by one week plus.

They said that the ring was delayed at EGL. My question is actually a more general one: what happens when a ring is ordered? Pearlmans said that Whisper Collection is a manufacturer. Does the order go straight to manufacturer to certification? So does that mean Pearlmans doesn''t even see the ring from beginning to end? Where does the ring go after certification? Back to Pearlmans, or straight to my home?

I should have asked some of these questions BEFORE I ordered the ring. I guess it was foolish of me to think that I could order the ring, it would just *arrive*, and everyone''s happy.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated!

elle

Shiny_Rock
I would call Pearlmans to find out what is happening and ask to speak with Bill personally. He''s sure to sort things out for you. Hope you get your ring soon! The waiting period is the worst!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/21/2007 3:51:04 PM
Author: elle
I would call Pearlmans to find out what is happening and ask to speak with Bill personally. He''s sure to sort things out for you. Hope you get your ring soon! The waiting period is the worst!
ditto, he''ll be able to best answer these questions. Bill is really friendly to work with by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results