shape
carat
color
clarity

help with a wedding band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hinks76

Rough_Rock
I recently bought an 18K yellow gold cathedral band solitare engagment ring. I was wondering what suggestions anyone would have for a wedding band or side stones or some wrap or insert. Are there many options for this type of bank. Any ideas or opinions would be appreciated.

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Do a search on the web for cathedral wedding sets. You'll probably find your setting or one very similar with a complimenting band.

However, for my opinion I need more info. Other than it being cathedral, what other details describe it. Is there a way you can post a picture of the ring?

Hinks76

Rough_Rock
Here is the web address that will give you an idea of what the ring looks like.

http://www.bluenile.com/product_zoom.asp?oid=335&zoom=1&filter_id=1&set_shape=RD

Hinks76

Rough_Rock
I am going to bump this back to the top to see if I get any more response. Nobody has any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for you help.

Dusty

*Monique

Rough_Rock
I went with my fiance to try on lots of engagement settings, and I tried on some bands also.

I didn't like everything I tried on, so it's pretty much a personal decision. There are absolutely tons of bands online and in stores. I went with an B&M setting, because you really don't know how it will look on a hand until you try it on.

What do you think she would like? Side stones are nice, I got a Scott Kay setting with 5 small side stones on each side with a total of .25 carat.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results