shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with a Pear ASET!

piepod

Rough_Rock
Hey y'all! Got shown this for 22.5k....what do you guys think? Its a little over 2 carat, F, VS2

The ASET is a little uninspiring to me, but I'm a little colorblind and unsure of what a pear should look like. The proportions are quite great and everything else I'm happy with. Just want to make sure it sparkles outside the store!

8ba0c827-167e-4d3d-9502-42a895390e9a.JPG ec0a91a5-567f-4302-9717-3f01a58a587d.JPG 77c37d65-f64b-4192-abb9-48e110136c84.JPG

piepod

Rough_Rock
Bump!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you have a link to a video? Pears are hard.

piepod

Rough_Rock
Here it is (away from the shop LEDs as well)!
It actually looked great at the store so I'm happy with it. I guess it's just hard to find spectacular light performance with a pear. Cut proportions and GIA looked great

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks pretty. It has a lovely pear shape. Mostly smaller facets which will provide more twinkly flashes versus larger
flashes. What type of setting are you looking to put it in?

I own a 1 carat pear (my original ering). My advice is to keep it very clean. Fancy cuts do not have as good of light return
as well-cut rounds. You sort of choose to appreciate them for their lovely shape and less so for their light return. Make
sure you understand this before buying. I would compare it with some well-cut rounds so you can tell/see the difference
in light return/sparkle. The nice thing about this stone is there does not look like there will be any bow-tie.

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock

piepod

Rough_Rock
It looks pretty. It has a lovely pear shape. Mostly smaller facets which will provide more twinkly flashes versus larger
flashes. What type of setting are you looking to put it in?

I own a 1 carat pear (my original ering). My advice is to keep it very clean. Fancy cuts do not have as good of light return
as well-cut rounds. You sort of choose to appreciate them for their lovely shape and less so for their light return. Make
sure you understand this before buying. I would compare it with some well-cut rounds so you can tell/see the difference
in light return/sparkle. The nice thing about this stone is there does not look like there will be any bow-tie.

Was planning to do a halo!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results