shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with a 3ct please!

mrsv14

Rough_Rock
Hi y'all!

We are wanting to upgrade my current diamond engagement ring to around a 3 carat lab grown diamond. I currently have a Whiteflash (mined) ACA. Cut is super important to me - other than that just eye clean and I'm not sensitive to color - I think my current diamond is an H. Where would y'all recommended I start my search? It's been like 13 years since we've done any stone shopping so I feel like I've forgotten everything. Thanks y'all!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
How about Whiteflash, Brian Gavin, Distinctive Gem, Victor Canera, Continental Diamond, or JannPaul for your new LGD?

mrsv14

Rough_Rock
How about Whiteflash, Brian Gavin, Distinctive Gem, Victor Canera, Continental Diamond, or JannPaul for your new LGD?

Thank you! I've been poking around on BG website - thoughts on his select lab vs premium lab? There's not a huge selection of premium lab

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I've been poking around on BG website - thoughts on his select lab vs premium lab? There's not a huge selection of premium lab

If cut is a high priority for you, then I think his select lab may not be good enough. Check out WF's premium cuts as well.

mrsv14

Rough_Rock
Thank you for your feedback! I came across this one and the HCA looks good. Thoughts?
IMG_1252.jpeg

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for your feedback! I came across this one and the HCA looks good. Thoughts?
IMG_1252.jpeg

The numbers are excellent, but we need a video to further assess.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results