shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with 1C

kmoro

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for all the replies. Learning abit more about the industry
To clarify, seller and I are in the same locality. Thus hassle being seller doesn’t need to organise shipping n insurance. Verification on my part and almost instant access to funds. Seller gets more than the 80% on the table while I skip paying import tax. It’s probsbly a good deal but fraught with uncertainties for me as I’m quite new ... as an update, seller has sold it.

Bleh! He sold it ... sorry EncikG ... because you might have missed a good deal but also because I can’t help but laugh ... sorry :wall:

Well - if you had seen it knowing what you know now, you’d be able to skip the education time and scoop it. Next time, you’ll be better prepared ... and in the meantime, you can consider whether buying with vendor policies is worth it to you.

Good luck and keep us in the loop with your search!

EncikG

Shiny_Rock
When the deal’s too good to be true, you start second guessing.
Yeah I also dun have the knowledge I have now. But it’s a great forum hearing everyone’s view and opinion

TreeScientist

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Aw darn! Sorry to hear the seller has already sold it. But yes, CBIs on the used market tend to go extremely quickly. The few that I have seen on LoupeTroop at 85% of PP have gone within a week...

Good luck finding another stone though. Let us know if we can kelp. :)

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When the deal’s too good to be true, you start second guessing.
Yeah I also dun have the knowledge I have now. But it’s a great forum hearing everyone’s view and opinion

Rule 101 in negotiating a deal is you always trust your gut. And you never do a deal you don't understand. While I hate you missed a good monetary deal, the timing was off on the other stuff and I'm not sure you would have been as joyed to move forward with the purchase.

Now that you are more educated and can understand the dynamics of the deal, you can move forward with a clear conscious and confidence when a new opportunity arises.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results