shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP: Whiteflash Flush-Fit Diamond Engagement Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LetsGoPens

Rough_Rock
Hello All.

First I want to say thanks to everyone on here. I have learned so much from this site. I am looking to get a ring by the end of the year. I pretty much have the diamond picked out, or at least an idea of which one I want. I am 99.9% sure that I am going to go with Whiteflash. I see soo many good reviews and their Hearts and Arrows diamonds look so great on all of the settings I have seen. All of the pictures I see on here are great and I can''t get enough of looking at the H&A diamonds from a top view. I want to get an H&A Whiteflash Round Diamond at about or right under a ct.

I have two questions/requests from all of you faithful users out there:

#1 - Does anyone have live pictures of the Whiteflash Flush-Fit Diamond Engagement Ring? I think this is the ring that I want to go with, but I have seen very few live shots, and after searching the forums I am struggling to find them.

#2 - Does anyone have live pictures (regardless of the ring) of unpacking the whiteflash package from Fed Ex? I know this may sound corny, but I love to see how things are packed and what all comes with the ring when you purchase it. I am struggling to find any of those kind of pictures. I am pretty hardcore into technology and watch alot of laptop/pc/cell phones reviews, and they always start with the unpacking (isn''t there someone that says the first impression is EVERYTHING)???

Thank you all in advance!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
sorry I don''t have pics of the unpacking but I''ve received 2 different packages from WF!

The initial fedex box has another fedex box (this was my e-ring) inside...then inside the 2nd box was a fedex envelope which had the ring box and paperwork inside. Honestly it was so much that I couldn''t wait to get to the darn thing. I can vouch for working with WF. They were great and very helpful!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
That''s my ering. I LOVE it. It''s so delicate, yet unique at the same time.
I have it with a princess cut center stone, with all the stats. Here is the thread with all of the shots in it. Linky

LetsGoPens

Rough_Rock
haha yes I know what you mean. Thanks for the info. I have been in talks with them and they seem great. I am just nervous to pull the triger on an e-ring. This site sure does make it sound easy and pain free though.

Thanks again!

LetsGoPens

Rough_Rock

Thanks princessplease, that is exactly what I was looking for. Hopefully someone out there will have a few pics with the round diamond.

A few questions if you don’t mind:
Do you like the small diamond on the side of the mounts? Does it still allow room for you to see the diamond inside?
(I know some girls don’t like this question) If you don’t mind answering, what is your ring size? - Just trying to compare.

Thanks again.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/21/2009 2:48:45 PM
Author: LetsGoPens

Thanks princessplease, that is exactly what I was looking for. Hopefully someone out there will have a few pics with the round diamond.

Do you like the small diamond on the side of the mounts? Does it still allow room for you to see the diamond inside?

(I know some girls don’t like this question) If you don’t mind answering, what is your ring size? - Just trying to compare.

Thanks again.

I adore the surprise diamonds under the basket. They''re so sparkly, and people always take notice of them. I don''t see a lot of erings with them, so I love having them. My ring size is a 6, but is a little big. I ordered it 1/4 size bigger on purpose to allow room for when my fingers expand in the heat, and I am glad I did!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
I have that same setting!

EricaR''s E-Ring Thread

I really love it and wouldn''t hesitate to get it again. One comment for you - Brian Gavin Diamonds was able to get me the matching wedding band at a lower price than WF, so I wonder if they could do the same for the e-ring setting. I''m not trying to start a battle, but if price is as important to you as it is to me I would want to keep my eyes open for the best deal possible.

LetsGoPens

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/21/2009 3:36:06 PM
Author: EricaR
I have that same setting!

EricaR''s E-Ring Thread

I really love it and wouldn''t hesitate to get it again. One comment for you - Brian Gavin Diamonds was able to get me the matching wedding band at a lower price than WF, so I wonder if they could do the same for the e-ring setting. I''m not trying to start a battle, but if price is as important to you as it is to me I would want to keep my eyes open for the best deal possible.

How do you deal with Brian Gavin Diamonds, I am definitely open to shopping around and have not tried them. I go to their website, but it seems confusing to me.

LetsGoPens

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/21/2009 3:12:17 PM
Author: princessplease

Date: 7/21/2009 2:48:45 PM

Thanks again.

I adore the surprise diamonds under the basket. They''re so sparkly, and people always take notice of them. I don''t see a lot of erings with them, so I love having them. My ring size is a 6, but is a little big. I ordered it 1/4 size bigger on purpose to allow room for when my fingers expand in the heat, and I am glad I did!

Thank you again! So would you suggest getting her ring 1/4 size bigger?

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I would, just to accommodate for some finger swelling when it gets hot. The ring will still fit on the finger with no space and will not roll around, but will accommodate to swelling in the heat.

jet2ks

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/23/2009 8:26:54 AM

How do you deal with Brian Gavin Diamonds, I am definitely open to shopping around and have not tried them. I go to their website, but it seems confusing to me.
Use the contact info found at www.briangavindiamonds.com and call or e-mail with your request. Lesley will take very good care of you and is quick to respond to e-mails.

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/23/2009 9:37:35 AM
Author: jet2ks

Date: 7/23/2009 8:26:54 AM

Use the contact info found at www.briangavindiamonds.com and call or e-mail with your request. Lesley will take very good care of you and is quick to respond to e-mails.
Yep yep, thats how to do it. I found this other thread with photos of the setting from when BGD did my wedding band.

Wedding Set Photos

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/23/2009 8:27:45 AM

Date: 7/21/2009 7:46:25 PM
Author: gemgirl
Here's an example of how their rings are packaged and sent.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-wf-baby-has-arrived.82495/

Thank you! Just what I was looking for.
No one could possibly know what's been shipped to you and you have to go to Fedex to sign for the package yourself for added security.

You could go to Brian & Lesley's website to contact them, or start an email conversation about your project with Lesley. Her email addy is [email protected]

LetsGoPens

Rough_Rock
Thank you princessplease, EricaR, & gemgirl...you girls are my guides right now. I will have to keep you updated. I have contacted Lesley and she is great. While I enjoyed dealing with Whiteflash, Lesley is really accomodating of all my questions and giving me more than enough information.

EricaR - I love your set, it looks so great. So just to clarify, you did get the ering from Whiteflash and the band from Brian Gavin? - Lesley did say that they would have to order the setting from Whiteflash and it would be the same price Whiteflash was charging. She is currently researching some similar designs that they have in house for me so I will see what she comes up with.

Thanks for all the help guys! Hopefully pictures and more questions to follow.

If you ''experts'' can think of anything else to CLUE THIS GUY in on, I would appreciate it
31.gif

Thanks!

LetsGoPens

Rough_Rock
Hey guys. Thanks again for the help.

The process is progressing. I have started a new thread here.

Please go comment and let me know.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results