shape
carat
color
clarity

Help--which round brilliant!

jrschmeltzer

Rough_Rock
Hi, All--this is my first post to the forum, but I have spent a lot of time browsing. I currently have a .91 carat cushion cut diamond and am changing to a round brilliant instead. My original diamond was purchased through Blue Nile, so I have to upgrade with them. With that said, I am looking for a 1.2-1.3 carat, H-I color, VS2 clarity. I have the following stone on hold: http://www.bluenile.com/build-your-own-ring/diamonds?stockno=LD07838148

I like that I am able to view this diamond magnified. With that said, I realize there are other Ideal cuts that are worth considering, that may cost less than the 'signature ideal' Blue Nile markets. I wanted to get your thoughts on this particular diamond. Is there something else meeting this criteria that you think is worth considering? I would prefer to keep the cost at $7,400 or less. Blue Nile does have a good return policy, but I am still apprehensive about purchasing a diamond that doesn't have a magnified image.

Any thoughts/comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jamie

gm89uk

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Unfortunately we can't see the stats on your diamond. The link doesn't work. If you can post more information we might be able to help you assess it.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Scroll down on the right hand side and it will be there. I see it.

n64bomb

Rough_Rock
Trade
I would be ok with that one. The one you linked is I color, VS1. You stated I VS2, so not sure about the discrepancy there. It is a good stone. It isn't perfect, but it is phenomenal enough :).

jrschmeltzer

Rough_Rock
I guess that's what I get for typing out my message during my lunch break! :) Thanks! I appreciate your input. I think I am going to go for it! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results