shape
carat
color
clarity

Help!!!What do you guys think of this stone?

Ljmvet

Rough_Rock
Hi- the search for a pear/ oval continues. My budget is 12-13 k, but I came across a stone that seems nice, at a lower price point on JA. Do you think it has a lot of light leakage, any other concerns?
SKU 384596 . I'm sure it's less costly than some of the others I seen for a reason. So I'm hoping you guys will let me know what makes this not a great stone vs similar stones in the upper price point.
I did actually make my first purchase through enchanted diamonds. The wire went through, but to cut a long story short they were unable to secure the stone. I will ramble on about this in a later post for anyone who wants to hear more about my experience so far with ED.
Thanks in advance!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Actually thats a pretty nice looking pear. It does have a band of bigger facets through the middle (which some may consider
a bow-tie) but as long as they reflect light most the time and have a pleasant look I'm good with it.

Usually we find 3 stones you like at JA then request ASET images. Pear aset images are never great but some are better than
others...also have to take in lovely shape and faceting pattern when deciding on a pear. I personally think that is a nice one.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results