shape
carat
color
clarity

Help! What about these 2 3ct+ stones?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shoes

Rough_Rock
Korloff, 3.53ct, D color, VS2 clarity, IGI certificate, dimensions 10.39 x 7.31 x 5.29mm

- Emerald, 3.05ct, E color, VS2 clarity, HRD certificate, dimensions 10.20 x 7.04 x 4.71mm
which gives us a Length/Width ratio of 1.45 - ideal shape for an emerald cut diamond.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome Shoes
35.gif

I know very little about the Korloff diamond, but regarding the EC, if you haven't seen it with your own eyes, see if you can get an ASET image, which is the most useful for fancy shapes, and an Idealscope image if they have it. Also if you haven't actually seen this diamond, ask for photographs which will give you a feel for the personality of the diamond. Numbers for EC's give you a baseline, but in no way tell the whole story, so in line with your own eyes in the end, see if you can get the images mentioned above. HRD is also a well respected lab although I believe they are not as widely known in the US as GIA and AGS. Also I believe the Korloff is a branded chain store cut and may usually be graded by IGI, but I could be wrong...

shoes

Rough_Rock
Saw the stones! The Korloff is fab. Look at the website www.korloff.fr to see the cut. It is soo shiny.

I want to have it set similarly to Rebecca Romijns ring. See: http://www.tiffany.com/Engagement/Item.aspx?sku=19475247 also.

Shoe I do white gold or platinum. And I want the pave band set without the centre column. Three rows of diamonds and one on each side. I want the band to be quite thick to show off my rock!!

Any thoughts?????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results