shape
carat
color
clarity

Help w choosing an e- ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oliviob

Rough_Rock
Howdy!

Everyone should have this problem. Here's the deal. I've got a 'friend' @ Daniel K. They are offering the following:

1.51CT H VVS1 Asscher Solitaire with Tapered Baguette Ring

or I have a family jeweler that will recreate the HW micropave halo ring for around. I don't have pix, but the stone is Assher or Radiant, my choise, G/H SI1 or VS2.

Two completely diff rings, but anyone have any idea about the Daniel K? Thanks!

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
Daniel K settings are beautiful and clean and the one you described sounds very classic. Which you choose really depends on your (or your FIs) style since the settings are very different.
Whatever you decide, please post
emphoto.gif
''s.

oliviob

Rough_Rock
I will be sure to post pix. I will have a pic of the Daniel K tomorrow, and be able to show you the ring!

oliviob

Rough_Rock
OK pictures finally!

asscherdanielk.JPG

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Very pretty!!

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Personally I would prefer the asscher over a round any day but it really depends on what your girl would like the most...

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, I like!
30.gif
It''s so very classic yet not the same-ol-same-old. Timeless yet modern, is what I''m trying to say.
18.gif

oliviob

Rough_Rock
The more I look, the more I''m mezmorized by the Asscher. And, Daniel K to boot! I really think I''m leaning towards this one, it''s so timeless, and my GF LOVES an Asscher. Can''t get better than Daniel K, I gather from all the other posts here. Thanks for everyones opinion. I''m going to have side shots and top view pix sent soon to share!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous--(and I''m a RB lover!) can''t wait to see the final product!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results