shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP! Trying to decide on a stone.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cdogstu99

Rough_Rock
My budget for a stone is about $8000.

I''ve found this one: http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/5380/

Thoughts? Any others out there that look better?

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks good, branded cut, ISee2 stone.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/17/2009 2:24:49 PM
Author:cdogstu99
My budget for a stone is about $8000.

I''ve found this one: http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/5380/

Thoughts? Any others out there that look better?
Hi cdog,

Lovely diamond, make sure it is eyeclean to your standards though by asking Jon, if so it could be an excellent choice.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I like that stone. High color and nice cut. It has an inclusion really close to the center which wouldn't bother me at all but might be noticeable to some. Make sure you are okay with it.

If you need to get closer to your budget here is an option. 1.21ct G SI1

cdogstu99

Rough_Rock
So I guess there is a small black inclusion that you can see if you look really hard (according to GOG). It appears that you can see it if you look at the Gemex report as well. I guess GOG can send it to me and at the most i lose 40 bucks for the shipping. What do you all think? Should i just go for it?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/18/2009 3:35:34 PM
Author: cdogstu99
So I guess there is a small black inclusion that you can see if you look really hard (according to GOG). It appears that you can see it if you look at the Gemex report as well. I guess GOG can send it to me and at the most i lose 40 bucks for the shipping. What do you all think? Should i just go for it?
Have you already spoken to someone at GOG about the inclusion and whether it is visible or not?

cdogstu99

Rough_Rock
Yes i spoke to Marie (who is very helpful) and she said the stone is beautiful and very very shiny. IF you look very close you can see it, but that its not very noticeable...in other words you''d probably have to look hard and close to see it.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/18/2009 3:43:57 PM
Author: cdogstu99
Yes i spoke to Marie (who is very helpful) and she said the stone is beautiful and very very shiny. IF you look very close you can see it, but that its not very noticeable...in other words you''d probably have to look hard and close to see it.
Then it comes down to how you feel. If you think it might bug you and you would always be trying to find it then maybe pass on this one. If you feel you would be fine with it and don''t mind a little '' birthmark'' then you could go for it! GOG have a return policy so you are covered.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results