shape
carat
color
clarity

Help to find Von Dutch watch retailer in Canada???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone,

I''ve called around and no luck I''m trying to track down a particular style of Von Dutch watch.
It''s from their new Bang''s collection and the Giantto watch group makes the watch in collaboration with Von Dutch.
It is a bangle watch in a clear plastic with hand painted flowers on the band and it comes in about 7 diff colors.
There is also the option to get the watch with either diamonds or precious and sem-precious stones around the face and on the edges of the band. It has some stainless steel in it as well.
I really want one but can''t seem to find one in BC Canada.

Thanks in advance for your help and I will try to add the link below....

http://www.vondutchwatches.com/collection/bangles.html

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Don't know where you'd find one in Canada..Hmm!
I'm thinking the Boathouse might have some.
There are many on E-bay right now..but all in the U.S!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Does the website have a list of stores or a list of distributors? Sometimes distributors will give out this information if you call them.

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks guys I didn''t think anyone was going to respond to this post!

Beau I think you''re right no one in Canada has them or at least not yet maybe they will make their way over.
I have found them on ebay since this post but I am always worried about buying things like wathces off ebay in case they are knock offs.

Imdanny no website lists no vendors in any part of Canada and I did speak with someone there but they had a very heavy accent and I don''t think I got my question across in a way that they totally understood it b/c they just told me to hold and then I got disconnected.
Weird I know and then every other time I call back no one picks up. The company is located in LA

I''ll post if I find out any more info they really are pretty watches, well the collection I am wanting anyway

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results