shape
carat
color
clarity

Help to decide between 2 diamonds

arc2476

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,

I've learned a lot looking through these forums and have learned more about diamonds than i ever thought i would!

I've landed on these 2 round diamonds and hoping to get additional feedback from anyone. Both are within the price budget, so more interested in the best light performance. My non-expert knowledge looking at specs and Ideal Scope + ASET images, they seem comparable??

I ran both diamonds through the HCA Tool. The 1.3 carat was rated between 1 and 2 on the HCA. But the 1.4 carat received a score of 0.8... the angles seem ok, so wasn't sure what drove that rating < 1.0.

Any and all feedback welcome!! Thanks in advance.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There's no problem with the HCA score of 0.8. I slightly prefer the proportions of the 1.40, but they are both beautifully cut.

arc2476

Rough_Rock
There's no problem with the HCA score of 0.8. I slightly prefer the proportions of the 1.40, but they are both beautifully cut.

Thanks Kim!

I'm leaning more towards the 1.4 as well. Other than the proportions, is there anything else (about the way they look) that should have me pass on it?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Kim!

I'm leaning more towards the 1.4 as well. Other than the proportions, is there anything else (about the way they look) that should have me pass on it?

Not at all. You won't go wrong no matter which you choose.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results