Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP = this is not my avatar photo!

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
I tried to upload a new photo into my avatar, and the correct photo shows up in my profile, but the photo currently in my avatar is not mine and I didn't upload it (and its not one that is anywhere on my computer)! The first time I tried it, it showed a picture of a gemstone that wasn't mine.... I deleted it and tried again and now there is a photo of a ring that isn't mine :confused:

I contacted PS via my profile, but I was wondering if this has ever happened to anyone else?

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, I got it to work... I started thinking about it, and I had named my avatar photo "avatar" on my desktop (duh) and when I submitted it, it must have picked up someone else's avatar photo that they named "avatar"... then renamed it to avatar1 and got a different photo, but still not mine...this time I called it something completely different and it worked....

so, note to self... do not name your avatar "avatar"..... sorry for the fuss, I would have deleted the original post, but it was past the time to do that when I finally figured out how to fix the problem.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.