shape
carat
color
clarity

Help - Tacori

CORCL

Rough_Rock
Hi

I am planning a trip from Europe to West Coast USA on 21 June - will be hitting the major cities ie San Fran, LA and San Diego for 3 days each among other bits.

I am looking for advice on buying engagement rings in general? Where should I go for good value and to be able to pretty much walk out of a jeweller with the ring (and possibly wedding bands too)

So far in my research Tacori has caught my eye and I particularly like this setting
http://www.tacori.com/Engagement-Rings/Collections/Simply+Tacori/2565RD9

Does anyone have it?, can they reccommend what size stone looks good in it and sorry to ask but if anyone had a ballpark price range as to what I should be willing to pay for it? Any Tacori experience welcome as I am a novice! Is it worth the cost? My Budget is $9-$11k - is that enough to get something decent (platinum, 1-2 carat with good ratings across 4 c's) or should I be looking for wholesale to ensure value for money?

Thanks so much,

CORCL

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I would do a search here on PS vendors and see who's on the West Coast and then take a look at their websites to see if they offer Tacori. If they do, email them to see if they have ( or can get) that particular setting. Size is really in the eye of the beholder. I'd see what's in your budget and try carols stones on that will work within your budget. Have a great trip!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
There are lots of good jewelers on the west coast so I'd also suggest just trying to meet with a few of them as time allows. I'd be sure to make an appointment ahead of time if you can b/c some stores stay busy. I'd also make sure they have the tacori setting you want in stock or can order a sample to be there when you arrive. Tacori makes a nice product. A couple pricescope vendors carry the line so you can always email them to see if they can send you pictures or provide you with more information. Goodoldgold carries them and if they have the setting in their store they might even be able to take a video of it for you along with some diamonds that might fit your budget.

CORCL

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the advice guys - helps me kickstart my research

I am very unromantic when it comes to this e-ring! It is such a big investment ....... value for money for my man while making sure it is something I love are the 2 most important things to me hence I best get going on the research if we are going to achieve this on our trip

Welcome any further thoughts

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results