shape
carat
color
clarity

Help! Stones keep falling out of my Beverley K band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

danzr13

Rough_Rock
I have a Beverley K band as my wedding band. It alternates with rubies and diamonds. It''s an eternity band and all the stones are circles. In the last 6 mths I have had 2 diamonds and now a ruby fall out!! It''s a platinum band and I''ve only had it for a year and a half. My jeweler has been fantastic having it fixed however I am still quite frustrated.

Has this happened to anyone else??

Thanks!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Oh, danzr! I''m so sorry this has been happening to you. I''ve had no problems with my BevK rings, but they''re in white gold. Have you contacted the vendor who sold them to you?

danzr13

Rough_Rock
yes as I said it has been "fixed" now 3 times in the time I''ve had it. This time we requested that the ring be remade. i feel that there has to be something wrong with the original way it was made being that I can''t find anyone else who has had this problem.

I''m so cautious about it too because after the first time the jeweler told me to be sure not to carry anything heavy.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
It wasn''t resized at all right?

danzr13

Rough_Rock
no it''s never been resized.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I remember a while back someone was remarking that they didn't like their wide BevK band because it kept losing stones. Hers was platinum too. That was one of the reasons I opted for wg. I felt a more rigid metal would hold the stones better.

I'll look for the reference. It was iluvcarats. Here post is about halfway down the first page.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would contact BevK directly. I found them VERY helpful so I am confident they will make this right.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I don''t own a Beverly K ring, but I do have the Tiffany Swing three row eternity band in platinum. I have lost two of the little round diamonds. My bench jeweler told me that eternity rings take a lot of abuse and because the platinum is malleable it can bend making it easier for a stone to pop out. I only wear it out in the evenings now.

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/9/2009 2:35:35 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
I would contact BevK directly.
I agree - contact them directly. I don''t have a BevK ring but I do have pave stones in my e- ring and a few became loose soon after I started wearing my ering - I took it to a local jeweler to fix and it''s been fine since. It must be very frustrating that you have the same problem again
8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results